WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF GAIN PET NUTRITION – Terms & Conditions
In Store Demonstration Day Competition
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this Competition is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Agribusiness, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road, Co. Kilkenny (“Glanbia”) having its principal place of business at Glanbia House, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny (the “Promoter”).
- Directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents of Glanbia and its affiliates, their immediate family members or anyone professionally connected with the Competition are not eligible to participate.
- The Competition will commence on the 10 January 2020 and will run up until 23.59.59 on the following closing dates: Petmania storechain until 29 February 2020, Equipet storechain until 29 February 2020 and MaxiZoo storechain until 19 April2020 (“the Promotional Period”). Entries received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any errors of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any entry, or for delayed or lost entries.
- Entry into the Competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Entry into the Competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions, the Competition rules and/or the Competition at any time without notice or liability to any person.
- Eligible entrants must enter by filling out their details on the flyer provided in store on the day of demonstration. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number.
- Only one entry per person per chain is permitted. Late, illegible, mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, defaced, falsified, altered, tampered with or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- There are 3 prizes in total, with one prize to be awarded at each chain (Petmania, Equipet and Maxizoo). The winning entrants will be selected from valid entries received in each store during the Promotional Period by an independent judge and the independent judge’s decision is final.
- The winners will have 28 days to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time, it will be deemed to have been forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the prize, or cannot be contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The prize for this Competition consists of 1 years supply of dog food with the total value of prize not to exceed 12 x 12kg of Kindness or 12x 15kg of Elite.
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded by the Promoter and prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable..
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter via telephone and the Promoter will endeavour to deliver the prize to the winners within 10 days’ of the winner claiming their prize. Where this is not possible, the winner will be notified.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or results of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Competition and forfeiture of the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason at its sole discretion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct and may result in cancellation or disqualification and ultimately forfeiting the Competition prize.
- The entrants’ personal data will only be held for the purpose of the Competition and will not be used for any other purpose without the prior permission of the entrant. Glanbia may disclose your personal data to its authorised agents and service providers in connection with such purposes. If you have any questions concerning your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by post at Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Glanbia Agribusiness, Glanbia House, Kilkenny or by telephone on (01) 488 1000. To view Glanbia’s Data Protection policy please go to https://www.glanbia.com/site-services/privacy
- By entering into this Competition, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use and publish his/her name in such media as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the specifications of the prizes or offer alternative prizes of equal value should those specified above be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Any person entering the Competition or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promoter and each of their respective affiliate’s employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the Competition or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical or other difficulties outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in the Competition or availing of the prize and they do so fully at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- All enquires relating to this Competition can be made for up to one month after the close of this Competition by emailing email@example.com.