GAIN Pet Calendar Competition 2022 Terms & Conditions
We are delighted to launch our calendar competition in association with the Irish Kennel Club, kindly supported by Petbond.Simply email the photo to email@example.com to enter and your dog could feature in the Irish Kennel Club/GAIN Pet Nutrition Calendar for 2021
See T&Cs below
1. The promoter of this Competition is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Agribusiness, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road, Co. Kilkenny (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition will commence on the 29th of June 2021 and will run up until 23.59.59 on the closing date of the 31st August 2021.
3. Entry into the Competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
4. Entry into the Competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions and the Competition at any time.
6. Eligible entrants must enter by emailing a photograph (minimum size 3MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number.
7. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them, it is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the promoter to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
9. Only one entry (photo) per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
10. The winning entrant will be selected from valid entries received by the closing date of 31st August by an independent judge and the independent judge’s decision is final.
11. The winner will have 28 days to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time limit, it will be deemed to have been forfeited.
12. If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the prize, or cannot be contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The prizes for this competition are:
• 1st Place – Photo to feature on the month of January, €500 cash prize, a year supply of GAIN Elite pet food and a canvas print.
• 2nd Place – Photo to feature on the month of February, €250 cash prize, 6 months supply of GAIN Elite pet food and a canvas print.
• 10 finalists – Photo will feature in the remaining months, €100 & one large bag of GAIN Elite pet food and a canvas print.
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and there will be no substitute.
11. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via email or telephone.
12. The winners will be notified within 10 days’ of the closing date.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or results of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Any person considered by the Promoter to be in disregard of these terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason at its sole discretion.
15. The entrants’ personal data will only be held for the purpose of the Competition and will not be used for any other purpose without their prior permission. By accepting the prize, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in the Competition or availing of the prize and they do so fully at their own risk.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
18. All enquiries relating to this Competition can be made for one month after the close of this Competition by emailing email@example.com.