Win an overnight stay at Castlemartyr Resort and a meal for two in the Bell Tower Restaurant.
Terms & Conditions:
The Promotion: Win an overnight stay at Castlemartyr Resort and a meal for two in the Bell Tower Restaurant.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotor is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Agribusiness (“Glanbia”) having its principal place of business at Purcellsinch, Co. Kilkenny (the “Promotor”)
2. The Promotion is open to entrants aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of Glanbia their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. The Promotion will run from 13th October 2016 until the 2nd December 2016 at 11.59pm when the Promotion will end.
4. The prize is an overnight stay in a Deluxe Room at The Castlemartyr Resort for two which includes breakfast and a five-course meal for two in the Bell Tower Restaurant.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred for money under any circumstances.
6. To enter the Promotion, you must redeem the change of ownership voucher received from the Irish Kennel Club and take a photo of the puppy with the purchase and email it to email@example.com . Entrants must own the full rights to the photo submitted. By sending in your photo, you are agreeing that the Promoter may use the photo for social media and website posts in relation to this Promotion.
7. The winner will be selected from valid entries. The judge’s decision is final and the prize will be awarded on the basis of the best and most original photograph.
8. The winner will be selected and notified within 7 days of the closing date of the Promotion.
9. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time.
11. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the prize.
12. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries that are incomplete, or lost before the promotional period ends.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion.The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
15. All enquiries relating to this Promotion shall be made to Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Agribusiness, Purcellsinch, Kilkenny and may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 00353568826600.