EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA COMPETITION T&Cs
Terms & Conditions:
The Promotion: WIN a three month supply of GAIN Pet Nutrition and a chance to win the overall prize of an overnight stay at Fota Island Resort for 2 adults and 2 children with a family pass to Fota Wildlife Park
- The promotor is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Agribusiness having its principal place of business at Purcellsinch, Co. Kilkenny (the “Promoter”)
2. The Promotion is open to entrants aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. The Promotion will run from 14th April 2017 until the 30th April 2017 at 18.00 when the Promotion will end.
4. The Prize: The Prize is a 3 month supply of GAIN Pet Nutrition product for 12 winners (one winner per Petmania store). Each store winner will be placed in a draw to win the overall prize of an overnight stay at the Fota Island resort for a family of four (two adults, two children) which includes breakfast and dinner in the hotel. The overall Prize also includes a family pass (two adults, two children) to Fota Wildlife Park.
5. No Prize can be exchanged or transferred for money under any circumstances.
6. To enter the Promotion, you must purchase any GAIN Pet Nutrition Product at a participating Petmania store and fully complete the questionnaire.
7. The winners will be selected from valid entries. The judge’s decision is final.
8. The winners will be selected and notified within 7 days of the closing date of the Promotion.
9. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time.
11. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of a Prize.
12. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries that are incomplete, or lost before the promotional period ends.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
15. All enquiries relating to this Promotion shall be made to Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Agribusiness, Purcellsinch, Kilkenny and may be contacted at email@example.com or 00353568826600.